- Monday & Thursday: After second Shacharit.
- Shabbat: 30 minutes before the Shabbat Afternoon Shiur.
- Wednesdays, 10:00 AM with Rabbi Hellman in the Beit Midrash.
- Baba Metzia Chapter 3.
- Men & women welcome.
- Sundays, following 8:00 AM Shacharit with Rabbi Hellman.
- Arvei Pesachim.
- Breakfast included.
- Men & women welcome
- This shiur is on hiatus until further notice.
- Sundays following 8:00 AM Shacharit with Rabbi Zvi Solomon.
- Masechet Berachot
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
GEMARA SHIUR FOR MEN
- Tuesdays following Maariv with Rabbi Yosef Polak, ABD, Boston Bet Din, in the Beit Midrash
- A shiur on Shulchan Arukh Even Ha’ezer, examining the classical origins of the halachos, as found in Talmud, Tosafot, Rambam and Responsa. The shiurim are interpretive and conceptual in nature, and not primarily historical. Each shiur is mostly an entity on its own and not dependent on material covered in previous weeks. Familiarity with halachic thinking, and of course, some Hebrew, is helpful. BYO Even haEzer.
Jewish Family Law
- Thursdays at 7:45 PM in the Multi-Purpose Room
- Rabbi Mansour serves as rabbi to Congregation Bet Yaakob in Brooklyn, NY. His fascinating shiur on the parasha is broadcast weekly. On hiatus until October 4, 2018.
TCN: Rabbi Eli Mansour
- Thursdays at 9:00 PM in the Multi-Purpose Room
- Rabbi Frand, a Magid Shiur at the Ner Israel Yeshiva, gives an enormously popular shiur every week, broadcast live from Baltimore, MD. The lecture is a halacha shiur based on the parasha.
TCN: Rabbi Yissocher Frand
- Saturday nights, times vary, in the Multi-Purpose Room
- Rabbi Reisman, a musmach of Hagaon Rav Avrohom Pam, zt"l, is a Maggid Shiur at Yeshiva Torah Vodaath in Brooklyn, NY and is Rov of Agudath Israel Zichron Chaim Tzvi. His Nach/Halacha/Hashkafa shiur is broadcast every Motzei Shabbos from Ahi Ezer in Brooklyn, NY. On hiatus until October 6, 2018.